Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium and fiber. Plus, they’re a perfect fall comfort food. This recipe is easy to whip up for a hearty side dish. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil over medium heat. Toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper together in a large bowl until evenly coated. Spread potatoes in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 40 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and toss with lime zest.
From Whole Foods Market