Nothing says summer like fresh peaches. This recipe for paleo peach crisp is an easy way to turn them into a delectable dessert that will impress your friends. And the fact that it’s made without any sugar or wheat flour makes it even better. It’s especially yummy served with non-dairy ice cream!
- 2 pounds peaches, sliced
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1¼ cups blanched almond flour (not almond meal). Available at Trader Joe’s
- ⅛ teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place peaches in an 8×8 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Combine almond flour and salt in a food processor.
- Pulse in butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit
- Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes
- Remove from oven, then cool and serve