We love easy dinners for weeknights, and this dish is made all on one pan for super easy clean-up. Plus, it’s gluten-free, sugar-free, and a Whole 30 recipe, too!
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper, divided
- 2 lbs. thin asparagus, tough ends trimmed and discarded, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2 bunches)
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, or thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 large lemon, juice and zest (you should have about 1/4 cup lemon juice total)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place a rack in the center of your oven, then preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Generously coat a large, rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Place the potatoes in the center and top with 1 Tbsp. olive oil, 1 Tbsp. rosemary, 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, and 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Toss to coat, then spread into an even layer. Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, place the asparagus, chicken, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Drizzle with the lemon juice and add the lemon zest, remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil, 1 Tbsp. rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Toss to coat, then transfer to the baking pan with the potatoes. With a spatula, loosely toss the ingredients so that they are evenly combined and spread into an even layer. Overlap the chicken as little as possible.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through, stirring once or twice throughout. The asparagus may release some liquid, which you can carefully pour off the pan, or use a slotted spoon or spatula to serve so that you do not get this liquid on your plate. Enjoy hot.From WellPlated.com