Even though the Bears aren’t headed to the Super Bowl this year, we can still start getting ready for the big game. Here’s an idea for an appetizer that is crunchy and delicious — and also vegan and gluten-free!
- 1 English cucumber, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 10 oz. tub of Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Freshly chopped parsley
- Slice the cucumber into thin rounds and lay them out on serving platters. Using a small teaspoon spoon a small amount of the roasted red pepper hummus onto each cucumber slice.
- Top with the cherry tomato half and the freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve chilled or store in an airtight container before serving.