Matcha is a finely ground powder made from green tea leaves that is revered for its anti-cancer properties, its ability to reduce the risk for heart disease and hypertension, and can calm your mind and body. Try it in this delicious latte for a great morning pick-me-up.
Want to try some matcha? We’ll be giving away samples of Matcha Collagen during our Customer Appreciation Day on April 11.
- ½ – 1 teaspoon Aiya Cooking Grade Matcha or 1 scoop of Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen which is lightly sweetened
- ¼ cup hot water
- ¼ cup warmed coconut milk
- optional – sweetner of your choice, to taste
- Sift your matcha so it is lump-free (optional)
- Spoon the matcha into a large mug. Add the hot water and coconut milk and whisk briskly, in an up and down motion, until frothy – about 30 seconds or so.
- Taste and add additional water, coconut milk, and/or sweetener to your liking.
From Love & Lemons