Looking for a fresh take on a fruit salad? This recipe adds some zing with fresh mint and lime juice, to make a delicious summer treat that is sugar-free, vegan and Paleo-friendly!
- 2 peaches or nectarines, sliced or diced (About 2 cups slices)
- 2 cups strawberries, halved or sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. fresh mint, finely sliced or minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 tsp. honey or agave
- Add peaches, strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with mint.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice and honey/agave until smooth and dissolved.
- Pour dressing over the fruit salad.
- Gently stir (so you don’t crush the peaches) and enjoy!