With pumpkin spice lattes out in full force, it’s a great time whip up this delicious pumpkin soup. It’s vegan, paleo and great for a cool fall night!
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1 1/2 cans 100% pumpkin puree
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat and add onion. Cook for approximately 4-5 minutes until onions become translucent.
- Carefully stir in garlic, pumpkin puree, vegetable stock, coconut milk, maple syrup, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Let soup come to a boil and then turn the heat to low and simmer for approximately 20 minutes or until the soup has reduced and thickened